Monday 6 March 2017

Stampin' Up! Team Bloomin' Buds 2017


Morning Everyone,

I am so lucky to say I have two families.  These are some of my other family they are my Stampin' UP! Family and we are called the Bloomin' Buds.  We have just been on our yearly Bloomin' Buds Team craft weekend to Tincleton.

We craft from Friday afternoon to Monday morning.  This was our 3rd year staying at Tincleton.  
All the ladies mean so very much to me and its the love of Stampin' UP! that have given me a lovely second family.

I like to spoil my Bloomin' Buds and these are the bits I made for them.
We start off the weekend with a little project.  I used the Birthday Bright Project Kit with the matching Birthday Bright stamp set.  The little notepads come from home bargains.


These are my room gifts for each Bloomin' Buds.  I covered a coaster for the Bedroom Door Label for each bedroom.


We all take projects for everyone to make, this was my card project using the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set.


These are some of the buds busy crafting.






On the saturday evening we do a Show & Tell.  Thank you to the ladies who did the Show & Tell projects.  This was Debi's Mood Board.


This is Jill Hilson's Butterfly frames.


A couple of Beautiful You frames, such a lovely stamp set.



Some gorgeous projects using the High Tide stamp set by Jill Lackford.






This was Maria Mitchell's Show & Tell using the Succulent Garden and Window Bow framelits.



We all learnt to belly laugh over the weekend, and these were a few of the ladies practicing it before we left.

Thank you for coming Bloomin' Buds.   Roll on the next time we craft together.


Fancy joining???

Thanks for looking,
Jenny:-) xx

4 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

I bumped into Jill Hilson this morning and she said what a great weekend you all had and by the looks of your pictures you did....some beautiful makes from everyone and also looks like you had lots of laughs along the way....

Anne x

Stamping Moments said...

How lovely, Thank you Anne we did have a super time. Hope your stamping day goes well, will miss all the ladies, xxx

Eileen said...

What a beautiful selection of outstanding projects!!, I wish i lived close to you but I am in Canada!!!,what a team!!!!

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of your great weekend

 
09 10